1. You get to feel superior to your friends with rich parents.
2. You understand and respect the true value of a value meal.
3. You can guilt your employed friends into buying you beers, lots and lots of beers.
4. Thrift store style, baby!
5. You never have to worry about acting like you’re better than everybody.
6. You get to pick up all the hot ladies at the dollar store.
7. You can tell people you’re doing research for your novel about a dude that’s poor as sh*t.
8. Your jeans with holes in them are totally in.
9. You never have to take your girl to the museum or ballet, or to a restaurant with only one location.